Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Tech. (Mech.Engg), M.Tech.(Energy Tech.) Ph.D. (IIT Delhi), Post Doc (PSU Thailand)
Areas of Interest
Energy Technology, Renewable Energy, Solar Energy Applications, Heat Transfer, Natural Rubber Sheet Drying, Techno-Economics of Energy Systems, Natural Resources Managements and Environmental Issues
h-Index 26; i10-Index: 52; Total Citation 2400+
DR. ANIL KUMAR has completed his PhD in Solar Energy from Centre for Energy Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India in the year 2007. He was Post-Doctoral Researcher at Energy Technology Research Center, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla, Thailand in the discipline of Energy Technology from June 2015 to May 2017. He has also served as Assistant Professor in Energy Centre, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal, India from 2010 to 2018, and Assistant Professor (AGP 7000) Department of Mechanical Engineering, University Institute of Technology, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, India from 2005 to 2010. His nature of experience is Teaching and Research. His areas of specializations are Energy Technology, Renewable Energy, Solar Energy Applications, Energy Economics, Heat Transfer, Natural rubber sheet drying, and Environmental issues. He has completed many research projects in these areas. He has more than 14 years of experience in the field of energy technology. He has published 112 papers in International peer-reviewed journals and 75 papers in the International/National conferences proceeding. He has received more than 2400 citations and h index by google scholar is 26. He has developed thin-layer drying model with his student in 2014. It is known as “Prakash and Kumar model.” This model is being used and cited by so many researchers around the globe. He has published 9 books with international/national publishers. He has also published 2 patents—one in the solar dryer and another in the solar photovoltaic thermal collector. He has supervised 7 PhD scholars, 33 master students. Dr. Kumar has visited countries namely UK, Thailand, and Malaysia.
ACADEMIC AWARDS & PROFESSIONAL HONOURS
- Project entitled “Development of a Stand-Alone Spray Assisted Solar Thermal Desalination System” India-Iran Bilateral Scientific and Technological Cooperation, DST, Govt. of India, August 2018.
- Advisory Member, Anchor Institute in Solar Energy, Gujarat Power Engineering and Research Institute (GPERI), Since 2017.
- Rashtriya Gaurav Award 2017 from India International Friendship Society, New Delhi (India)
- Research Excellence Award 2016: The researcher has Top 20 Publications from the Web of Science database, honoured by President Dr. Chusak Limsakul, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Thailand.
- Appreciation for outstanding service in the reviewer’s committee and active reviewers from Elsevier.
- Appreciation for outstanding service in the reviewer’s committee and active reviewers during the year 2015 from International Institute of Engineers.
- Best Paper Award in Global Conference on Energy and Sustainable Development (GCESD 2015), February 24-26, 2015 at Coventry University Technology Park, Puma Way, Coventry, West Midlands CV1 2TT.
- Session Chair, Global Conference on Energy and Sustainable Development (GCESD 2015), February 24-26, 2015 at Coventry University Technology Park, Puma Way, Coventry, West Midlands CV1 2TT.
- International Travel Support Scheme (ITS) from SERB, DST, Govt. of India awarded grants for attending International conference in UK (7 SB/ITS/04898/2014-2015).
- Appreciation from Chairman BOG and Director, MANIT in 2015.
- Session Chair, 2nd International Conference on Inter-Disciplinary Research in Engineering Management, Pharmacy and Science, 19-22 February 2015, Sagar Society of Interdisciplinary Research & Technology, Bhopal.
- Session Chair, Renewable Energy Session, Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineering: Advancements and Current Trends, MANIT Bhopal, Bhopal, International Conference, Madhya Pradesh, November 27-29, 2014.
- Member, Academic Advisory Committee, Sagar Institute of Tech.-Excellence, Bhopal, since 2014.
- Guest of Honor, National Level Working Model Competition "Nirmaan 2k14" organised by Sagar Institute of Science & Technology (SISTec), Bhopal during 3rd & 4th April 2014, 2015.
- Co-Chair and Guest Speaker in International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science & Technology organised by AISECT University, Bhopal, 14-15th Feb 2014.
- Session Chair in International Conference on Global and Scenario in Environment and Energy, organised by Dept. of Energy & Chemical Engg, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal, during 14-16 March 2013.
- Observer in JEE (Mains) 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Observer in Pre Engineering Test, for Madhya Pradesh, May 2012.
- Selected as Assistant Professor (AGP-8000) in Dept. of Mech. Engg., gautam Buddh University, NOIDA, DCE) in 2018.
- Selected under the scheme of Early Faculty Induction Programme-2004 sponsored by AICTE and conducted by IIT Bombay.
- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) Award for pursuing Ph.D. in 2001, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECT
- Experimental thermal performance analysis of Earth Air Heat Exchanger for hot and dry. Amount of grant: 05.96 Lakhs (INR) MHRD-MANIT Scheme July 2011- July 2013 PI Anil Kumar
- Installation of Pyranometer for study on Diffuse Solar Radiation in Bhopal Climatic Conditions. Amount of grant: 07.00 Lakhs (INR) TEQIP, MANIT-Bhopal July 2014- Feb 2015 PI Anil Kumar
- Development of High Efficiency Ribbed Smoked Sheet Rubber Production Using Renewable Energy for Small Entrepreneurs in All Regions Amount of grant: 2,516,000 Thai Baht National Research Project, Thailand Oct 2010- Oct2015 Anil Kumar (Student Mentor)
- A Heat-Recirculating Combined-Energy- Source Banana Dryer. Amount of grant: 473,000 Thai Baht Annual Government Research Fund through University, Hat Yai, Thailand Oct 2015- Dec 2016 Anil Kumar (Team Member)
- Optimization of operating parameters for rubber sheet fast drying. Amount of grant: 440,000 Thai Baht National Research University Grant, Thailand. Year: March 2016- Dec 2017 PI Prof. Perapong Tekasakul, CO-PI, Dr. Anil Kumar
- Development of a Stand-Alone Spray Assisted Solar Thermal Desalination System. Amount of grant: 5,17,880/- India-Iran Bilateral Scientific And Technological Cooperation, DST, Govt. of IndiaAugust 2018 PI, Dr. Anil Kumar and CO-PI, Dr. Samsher
- Development of a Sustainable Model for Innovation Ecosystem of Uttarakhand" with the total value of Rs. 3,00,000/- (Three Lakh Only) under TEQIP III collaborative research project proposal. TEQIP-III University Cell, Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun 2019 PI Dr. Himadri Phukan Co-Investigator, Dr. Anil Kumar
- Pranshu Shrivastava, Phonthip Khongphakdi, Arkom Palamanit, Anil Kumar, Perapong Tekasakul. Investigation of physicochemical properties of oil palm biomass for evaluating potential of biofuels production via pyrolysis processes. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-019-00596-x . SCI Impact Factor 2.4.
- Chandramohan VP, Abhay Lingayat, V Rajesh Khana Raju, Anil Kumar. Development of Indirect Type Solar Dryer and Experiments for Estimation of Drying Parameters of Apple and Watermelon. Thermal Science and Engineering Progress Volume 16, 1 May 2020, 100477. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsep.2020.100477.
- Ebrahim Taghinezhad, Antoni Szumny, Mohammad Kaveh, Vali Rasooli Sharabiani, Anil Kumar, Naoto Shimizu Shimizu. Parboiled Paddy Drying with Different Dryers: Thermodynamic and Quality Properties, Mathematical Modeling using ANNs Assessment. Foods 2020, 9(1), 86; https://doi.org/10.3390/foods9010086 . ISSN/eISSN 2304-8158. MDPI, Switzerland, SCI Impact Factor 3.011.
- Deepak Tiwari, Ahmad Faizan Sherwani, Deepali Atheaya, Nishant Kumar, Anil Kumar. Thermodynamic analysis of Organic Rankine Cycle driven by reversed absorber hybrid photovoltaic thermal compound parabolic concentrator system. Renewable Energy 147 (2020) 2118-2127. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2019.10.018. SCI Impact Factor 5.439
- S. Vijayan, T.V. Arjunan, A Kumar. Exergo-Environmental Analysis of an Indirect Forced Convection Solar Dryer for Drying Bitter Gourd Slices. Renewable Energy 146 (2020) 2210-2223. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2019.08.066. SCI Impact Factor 5.439.
- Anshika Rani, Ravikant, S. Suresh, Anil Kumar. Experimental Investigation on Thermal Behavior of Hybrid Single Slope Solar Still. Journal of Thermal Engineering. ISSN: 2148-7847(Accepted). SCOPUS, ESCI
- Abhishek Anand, Amritanshu Shukla, Anil Kumar, Atul Sharma. Development and Characterization of Ternary Mixture Series of Medium & Long Chain Saturated Fatty Acids for Energy Applications. Energy Storage 2019; e112. Wiley. https://doi.org/10.1002/est2.112 Online ISSN:2578-4862
- S. Phaijit, M. Suklueng, S. Marthosa, S. Niyomwas, N.Y. Voo, A. Kumar. Novel Micro-Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (µ-SOFC) for Detecting Methane Content in Biogas. Bulletin of Materials Science. (2019) 42:129. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12034-019-1789-1. SCI Impact Factor 1.26.
- Arun Kumar Dwivedi Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar and Om Prakash. Bamboo as a complementary crop to address climate change and livelihoods - Insights from India. Forest Policy and Economics-Elsevier 102 (2019) 66–74. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.forpol.2019.02.007. SCI Impact Factor: 3.099.
- Dang Nguyen Thoai, Chakrit Tongurai, Anil Kumar, Kulchanat Prasertsit. Review on biodiesel production by two-step catalytic conversion. Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology 18 (2019) 101023. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bcab.2019.101023. Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI). SCOPUS
- Anand Jain, Mukul Sharma, Anil Kumar, Atul Sharma and Arkom. Palamaint. Computational fluid dynamics simulation and energy analysis of domestic direct type multi-shelf solar dryer. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry (2019) 136:173–184. SCI Impact Factor 2.471. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10973-018-7973-5 (Online)
- Anshika Rani, S. Suresh, Anil Kumar. Review on thermal modeling of solar desalination systems. Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment. Vol. 23(4), 90-102, 2019. E-ISSN No. 2278-4527. SCOPUS, UGC Journal No. 6429
- Racha Dejchanchaiwong, Anil Kumar and Perapong Tekasakul. Performance and Economic Analysis of Natural Convection based Rubber Smoking Room for Rubber Cooperatives in Thailand. Renewable Energy-Elsevier 132 (2019) 233-242. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.07.145. SCI Impact Factor 5.439.
- Uday Raj Singh, Anil Kumar. Heat loss analysis of a parabolic type dish cooker. International Journal of Energy Technology, vol. 1(1), pp. 1-10 https://doi.org/10.32438/IJET.33181.
- Prashant Singh Chauhan, Anil Kumar, Chayut Nuntadusit and Shyam Sunder Mishra. Drying Kinetics, Quality Assessment, and Economic Analysis of Bitter Gourd Flakes Drying Inside Forced Convection Greenhouse Dryer. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering: Including Wind Energy and Building Energy Conservation (ASME). 2018, Vol. 140(5), 051001 Transactions of the ASME. doi:10.1115/1.4039891.
- A. M. Abdel-Ghany, I. M. Al-Helal, Anil Kumar, A. A. Alsadon, M. R. Shady, A. A. Ibrahim. Effect of Aging on the Spectral Radiative Properties of Plastic Film-Covered Greenhouse under Arid Conditions. International Journal of Thermophysics (2018) 39:115 https://doi.org/10.1007/s10765-018-2434-8. SCI Impact Factor 0.829
- Uday Raj Singh and Anil Kumar. Review on Solar Stirling Engine: Development and Performance. Thermal Science and Engineering Progress-Elsevier Volume 8, 2018, Pages 244-256. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsep.2018.08.016
- Dang Nguyen Thoai. Chakrit Tongurai, Kulchanat Prasertsit, Anil Kumar. Predictive capability evaluation of RSM and ANN in modeling and optimization of biodiesel production from palm (Elaeisguineensis) oil. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER).. ISSN 0973-4562, Vol. 13, Number 10 (2018) pp. 7529-7540. SCOPUS, UGC Journal No. 10451
- Geetam Richhariya and Anil Kumar. Fabrication and characterization of mixed dye: Natural and Synthetic organic dye. Optical Materials-Elsevier Volume 79, May 2018, Pages 296–301. SCI Impact Factor: 2.572. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optmat.2018.03.056
- Anand Jain, Atul Sharma and Anil Kumar. Development of binary mixtures of palmitic acid, stearic acid and acetamide for heat storage in solar dryers. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER).. ISSN 0973-4562, ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 13, Number 11 (2018) pp. 9460-9467. SCOPUS
- Mukul Sharma, Anil Kumar. Promising biomass materials for biofuels in India's context. Materials Letters- Elsevier, 220 (2018) 175–177. SCI Impact Factor: 2.572. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2018.03.034
- Prashant Singh Chauhan, Anil Kumar and Chayut Nuntadusit. Thermo-environomical and drying kinetics of bitter gourd flakes drying under north wall insulated greenhouse dryer. Solar Energy- Elsevier Volume 162 (2018) Pages 205–216, SCI Impact Factor: 4.018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2018.01.023
- Anil Kumar, Om Prakash & Akarshi Dube. A Review on Technology and Promotional Initiatives for Concentrated Solar Power in World. International Journal of Ambient Energy (2018) Vol. 39, Issue 3, pp 297–316. https://doi.org/10.1080/01430750.2017.1298058. SCOPUS
- Prashant Singh Chauhan and Anil Kumar. Thermal analysis of insulated north-wall greenhouse with solar collector under passive mode. International Journal of Sustainable Energy, Taylor & Francis (2018) Vol. 37, No. 4, 325–339, https://doi.org/10.1080/14786451.2016.1261866 SCOPUS
- Prashant Singh Chauhan, Anil Kumar, and Chayut Nuntadusit. Heat transfer analysis of PV integrated modified greenhouse dryer. Renewable Energy- Elsevier 121 (2018) 53-65. SCI Impact Factor: 4.357. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.01.017
- Prashant Singh Chauhan, Anil Kumar, Chayut Nuntadusit and Jan Banout. Thermal modeling and drying kinetics of bitter gourd flakes drying in modified greenhouse dryer. Renewable Energy- Elsevier 118 (2018) 799-813. SCI Impact Factor 5.439. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2017.11.069
- Prashant Singh Chauhan, Anil Kumar. Thermal modeling and drying kinetics of gooseberry drying inside north wall insulated greenhouse dryer. Applied Thermal Engineering- Elsevier, Vol. 130, 5 (2018), Pages 587-597. (SCI Impact Factor: 3.043). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2017.11.028
- Ranchan Chauhan, Tej Singh, N.S. Thakur, Raj Kumar and Anil Kumar. Heat transfer augmentation in solar thermal collectors using impinging air jets: a comprehensive review. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. 82 (2018) 3179–3190. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.10.025
- Pushpendra Singh, Vipin Shrivastava, Anil Kumar. Recent Developments in Greenhouse Solar Drying: A Review. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. 82 (2018) 3250–3262 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.10.020
- Prashant V Baredar, Anand Singh, Bhupendra Gupta, Anil Kumar. Optimization of biomass gasifier and solar PV hybrid renewable energy systems for rural electrification in India. Frontiers in Materials (Accepted). doi: 10.3389/fmats.2017.00028. (ESCI)
- Vijayan Selvaraj, Arjunan Thottipalayam Vellingri, Anil Kumar. Thin Layer Drying Characteristics of Curry Leaves (Murraya Koenigii) in an Indirect Solar Dryer. Thermal Science Journal (ISSN 2334-7163) Vol. 21, Suppl. 2, pp. S359-S367 (2017). SCOPUS. https://doi.org/10.2298/TSCI17S2359V
- Dang Nguyen Thoai, Songtham Photaworn, Anil Kumar, Kulchanat Prasertsit and Chakrit Tongurai. A Novel Chemical Method for Determining Ester Content in Biodiesel (EGYPRO32779). Energy Procedia 138, 536-543 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.egypro.2017.10.156
- Dang Nguyen Thoai, Anil Kumar, Kulchanat Prasertsit and Chakrit Tongurai. Evaluation of Biodiesel Production Process by the Determining of the Total Glycerol Content in Biodiesel (EGYPRO32780). Energy Procedia 138, 544-551 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.egypro.2017.10.157
- Dang Nguyen Thoai, Chakrit Tongurai, Kulchanat Prasertsit, Anil Kumar. A novel two-step transesterification process catalyzed by homogeneous base catalyst in the first step and heterogeneous acid catalyst in the second step. Fuel Processing Technology-Elsevier. Vol. 168 (2017) 97-104 SCI Impact Factor: 3.752. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fuproc.2017.08.014
- Vipin Shrivastava, Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar. Kinetics of Fenugreek Drying in an Indirect Solar Dryer. Heat Transfer Research. Vol. 48 Issue 9: 787-797 (2017), (ISSN Print: 1064-2285). (SCI Impact Factor: 0.4930). DOI: 10.1615/HeatTransRes.2016011738
- C Ajani, A Kumar, S Curcio and P Tekasakul. Parametric study and shrinkage modelling of natural rubber sheet drying using COMSOL multiphysics. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 243 (2017) 012012 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/243/1/012012
- Tej Singh, Ranchan Chauhan, Amar Patnaik, Brijesh Gangil, Ramesh Nain, Anil Kumar. Parametric Study and Optimization of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube Filled Friction Composite Materials Using Taguchi Method. Polymer Composites—2017, Published online in Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com). DOI: 10.1002/pc.24576. Impact Factor: 2.324 May 2018 Volume39, Issue S 2 Pages E1109-E1117 May 2018
- Om Prakash, Anil Kumar, Perapong Tekasakul, Ahmed M Abdel-Ghany and I. M. Al-Helal. Environomical analysis and mathematical modelling of potato chips drying in modified solar greenhouse dryer. Heat Transfer Research. Volume 48 (16): 1497-1514 (2017). SCI Impact Factor: 0.930 DOI: 10.1615/HeatTransRes.2017012421.
- Racha Dejchanchaiwong, Yutthana Tirawanichakul, Supawan Tirawanichakul, Anil Kumar, Perapong Tekasakul. Techno-Economic Assessment of Forced Convection Rubber Smoking Room for Rubber Cooperatives, Energy-Elsevier, Volume 137, Pages 152-159, October 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.energy.2017.06.161. SCI Impact Factor: 4.520.
- Bhupendra Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant V Baredar. Experimental Investigation on Modified Solar Still Using Nano Particles and Water Sprinkler Attachment. Frontiers in Materials Volume 4, Article 23, August 2017. doi: 10.3389/fmats.2017.00023 (ESCI)
- Anil Kumar , Om Prakash, and Ajay Kumar Kaviti. A Comprehensive Review of Scheffler Solar Collector. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews Volume 77, 2017, 890–898. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.03.044
- Anil Kumar Om Prakash, and Akarshi Dube. A Review on Progress of Concentrated Solar Power in India. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. Volume 79, 2017, 304–307. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.05.086
- Prashant Singh Chauhan, Anil Kumar and Bhupendra Gupta. A Review on Thermal Models for Greenhouse Dryers. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 75 (2017) 548–558. SCI Impact Factor: 8.05. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2016.11.023
- Hardik Naik, Prashant Baredar and Anil Kumar. Medium Temperature Applications of Concentrated Solar Thermal Technology: Indian Perspective. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 76 (2017) 369–378. SCI Impact Factor: 8.05 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.03.014
- Vipin Shrivastava and Anil Kumar. Embodied energy analysis of the indirect solar drying unit. International Journal of Ambient Energy (Taylor & Francis), 2017, Vol. 38, No. 3, 280–285. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01430750.2015.1092471
- Anil Kumar, Ranchan Chauhan, Raj Kumar, Tej Singh, Muneesh Sethi, Anil Kumar, Ashutosh Sharma. Developing heat transfer and pressure loss in an air passage with multi discrete V-blockages. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science 84 (2017) 266–278 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.expthermflusci.2017.02.017 SCI Impact Factor: 2.830
- Prashant Singh Chauhan and Anil Kumar. Heat Transfer Analysis of North Wall Insulated Greenhouse Dryer under Natural Convection Mode. Energy-Elsevier. 118 (2017) 1264-1274. SCI Impact Factor: 4.292. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2016.11.006
- Ashutosh Sharma, Ranchan Chauhan, Tej Singh, Anil Kumar, Raj Kumar, Anil Kumar, Muneesh Sethi. Optimizing discrete V obstacle parameters using a novel Entropy-VIKOR approach in a solar air flow channel. Renewable Energy-Elsevier 106 (2017) 310-320, doi: 10.1016/j.renene.2017.01.010 SCI Impact factor: 4.357
- Perapong Tekasakul, Anil Kumar, Chalad Yuenyao, Pairoj Kirirat, Gumpon Prateepchaikul. Assessment of sensible heat storage and fuel utilization efficiency enhancement in rubber sheet drying. Journal of Energy Storage-Elsevier 10 (2017) 67–74. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.est.2017.01.002. SCI Impact Factor: 3.517.
- Geetam Richhariya Anil Kumar, Perapong Tekasakul and Bhupendra Gupta. Natural Dyes for Dye Sensitized Solar Cell: A Review. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews 69 (2017) 705–718. SCI Impact Factor: 6.798. DOI:10.1016/j.rser.2016.11.198
- Racha Dejchanchaiwong, Yutthana Tirawanichakul, Supawan Tirawanichakul, Anil Kumar and Perapong Tekasakul. Conjugate Heat and Mass Transfer Modeling of a New Rubber Smoking Room and Experimental Validation. Applied Thermal Engineering. 112 (2017) 761–770. (SCI Impact Factor: 3.356). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2016.10.108
- Om Prakash, Anil Kumar and Yahya I. Sharaf-Eldeen. Review on Indian Solar Drying Status. Current Sustainable/Renewable Energy Reports (2016) 3:113–120. DOI: 10.1007/s40518-016-0058-9.
- Racha Dejchanchaiwong, Auk Arkasuwan, Anil Kumar and Perapong Tekasakul. Mathematical Modeling and Performance Investigation of Mixed-Mode and Indirect Solar Dryers for Natural Rubber Sheet Drying. Energy for Sustainable Development 34 (2016) 44-53 (DOI: 10.1016/j.esd.2016.07.003). SCI Impact Factor: 2.379.
- Om Prakash, Anil Kumar and Vinod Laguri. Performance of Modified Greenhouse Dryer with Thermal Energy Storage. Energy Reports 2 (2016) 155–162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egyr.2016.06.003 SCI Impact Factor: 3.830.
- S.Vijayan, T.V.Arjunan and Anil Kumar. Mathematical modeling and performance analysis of thin layer drying of bitter gourd in sensible storage based indirect solar dryer. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 36 (2016) 59–67. doi: 10.1016/j.ifset.2016.05.014. SCI Impact Factor: 3.273.
- Prashant Singh Chauhan and Anil Kumar. Performance analysis of greenhouse dryer by using insulated north-wall under natural convection mode. Energy Reports 2 (2016) 107–116. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egyr.2016.05.004 SCI Impact Factor: 3.830.
- Om Prakash, Vinod Laguri, Anukul Pandey, Anil Kumar, Arbind Kumar. Review on various modelling techniques for the solar dryers. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Volume 62, September 2016, Pages 396–417. SCI Impact Factor: 8.05. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2016.04.028
- Sonthawi Sonthikun, Phaochinnawat Chairat, Kitti Fardsin, Pairoj Kirirat, Anil Kumar and Perapong Tekasakul. Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis of Innovative Design of Solar-Biomass Hybrid Dryer: An Experimental Validation. Renewable Energy: An International Journal. Vol. 92 Pages 185-191, July 2016. ISSN: 0960-1481, SCI Impact Factor: 3.476. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2016.01.095
- Karunesh Kant, A. Shukla, Atul Sharma, Anil Kumar and Anand Jain. Thermal Energy storage based solar drying systems: A review. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies. 2016. Vol. 34 Pages 86-99. ISSN: 1466-8564, SCI Impact Factor: 3.273. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifset.2016.01.007
- Vipin Shrivastava, Anil Kumar. Experimental Investigation on the Comparison of Fenugreek Drying in an Indirect Solar Dryer and under Open Sun. Heat and Mass Transfer (2016) 52 (09): 1963-1972 (ISSN: 0947-7411) Springer. (Impact Factor 0.946). DOI 10.1007/s00231-015-1721-1.
- Om Prakash, Anil Kumar, Anukul Pandey, Arbind Kumar, Vinod Laguri. A Review on Biogas Plant. International Journal of New Technologies in Science and Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 4, October 2015, 84-93. ISSN 2349-0780.
- Prashant Singh Chauhan Anil Kumar and Perapong Tekasakul. Applications of software in solar drying systems: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 51 (2015) 1326–1337. SCI Impact Factor: 8.05. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.07.025
- Om Prakash, Anil Kumar, Ajay Kumar Kaviti, and P. Vishwanath Kumar. Prediction of The Rate of Moisture Evaporation from Jaggery in Greenhouse Drying using the Fuzzy Logic. Heat Transfer Research. 46(10), 923–935 (2015) (ISSN Print: 1064-2285). (SCI Impact Factor: 0.930). DOI: 10.1615/HeatTransRes.2015007463
- P. Vishwanath Kumar Anil Kumar, Om Prakash and Ajay Kumar Kaviti. Solar stills system design: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 51 (2015) 153–181. SCI Impact Factor: 8.05 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.04.103
- Anushka Pradhan, Prashant Baredar and Anil Kumar. Syngas as an Alternative Fuel Used in Internal Combustion Engines: A Review. Journal of Pure and Applied Science & Technology. Vol. 5(2), Jul 2015, pp. 51-66
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. Annual Performance of Modified Greenhouse Dryer under Passive Mode in No-Load Conditions. International Journal of Green Energy (Taylor & Francis). 12, Issue 11, 2015 pages 1091-1099. DOI:10.1080/15435075.2014.961461. Impact Factor: 1.469
- Anil Kumar, Nitin Kumar, Prashant Baredar, Ashish Shukla. A Review on Biomass Energy Resources, Potential, Conversion and Policy in India. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Volume 45, May 2015, Pages 530-539. SCI Impact Factor: 8.05 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.02.007
- Trilok Singh Bisoniya, Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar. Energy Metrics of Earth-Air Heat Exchanger System for Hot and Dry Climatic Conditions of India. Energy and Buildings 86 (2015) 214–221 (ISSN: 0378-7788). (SCI Impact Factor 4.067) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2014.10.012
- Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar, Uzma Qureshi. Historical and Recent Development of Photovoltaic Thermal (PV-T) Technologies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 42 (2015) 1428–1436. SCI Impact Factor: 8.05. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2014.11.044
- Trilok Singh Bisoniya, Anil Kumar and Prashant Baredar. Heating potential evaluation of earth−air heat exchanger system for winter season. Journal of Building Physics. 2015, Vol. 39(3): 242–260. DOI: 10.1177/1744259114542403. (SCI Impact Factor: 1.419).
- R. Singh, NH Mohan. A. Bhatia, A. Shukla, M. Srivastava, and Anil Kumar. Sources and strategies for reducing ammonia emission from pig farms. International Journal of Frontier in Technology Vol 1. No.2, Sept. 2014, 1-12. (ISSN No. ISSN 2350-0344).
- Vipin Shrivastava, Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar. Development and Performance Evaluation of modified Solar Air Heater Integrated with drying Chamber. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research 3(2): 96-104 (ISSN: 2277-8128)
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. Environmical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling for Tomato Flakes Drying in Modified Greenhouse Dryer under Active Mode. International Journal of Food Engineering (IJFE) 2014 (SCI Impact Factor: 0.683). 10 (4); 669-681. doi 10.1515/ijfe-2013-0063.
- Anil Kumar, Renu Singh, Om Prakash, Ashutosh. Review on Global Solar Drying Status. Agric Eng Int: CIGR Journal (ISSN: 16821130) Vol.16 No.4; 161-177 (2014).
- A.S. Chandel, Prabhash Jain and Anil Kumar. Case study on cold air distribution of Data Centre. International research Journal of Engineering & Applied Science. Vol.02, Issue 04 (2014). ISSN 2322-082.
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. Application of artificial neural network for the prediction of jaggery mass during drying inside the natural convection greenhouse dryer. International Journal of Ambient Energy. Volume 35, Issue 4, 2014 pages 186-192, ISSN 0143-0750 (Print). (Taylor & Francis) http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01430750.2013.793455
- Vipin Shrivastava, Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar. Developments in Indirect Solar Dryer: A Review (ID: IJWRE-4103). International Journal of Wind and Renewable Energy 3(4), 67-74. (ISSN: 2277-3975).
- Anil Kumar, Biswajit Mandal, Prashant Baredar and S. Suresh. Effect of Process Parameters on Biogas Production from Floating Drum Digester. International Journal of Frontier in Technology Vol 1. (01), Sept. 2014, 8-14. (ISSN No. ISSN 2350-0344)
- Uzma Qureshi, Prashant Baredar and Anil Kumar. Effect of operating parameters on the performance of the hybrid solar PVT collector under different weather condition. International Journal of Science, Environment and Technology, Vol. 3, No 4, 2014, 1563 – 1570 (ISSN 2278-3687)
- Trilok Singh Bisoniya, Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar. Study on calculation models of earth-air heat exchanger systems. Journal of Energy, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Volume 2014, Article ID 859286, 15 pages, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/859286.
- Uzma Qureshi, Prashant Baredar, Anil Kumar. Effect of weather conditions on the Hybrid solar PV/T Collector in variation of Voltage and Current. International Journal of Research. Vol 1, No 6, 872-879 (2014) (ISSN 2348-6848)
- Trilok Singh Bisoniya, Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar. Parametric Analysis of Earth]Air Heat Exchanger System Based on CFD Modelling. International Journal of Power and Renewable Energy Systems. Volume 1, 2014, 36-45.
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. ANFIS modelling of a natural convection greenhouse drying system for jaggery: an experimental validation. International Journal of Sustainable Energy (ISSN 1478-6451) (Taylor & Francis), Volume 33, Issue 2, 2014 pages 316-335. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14786451.2012.724070
- Rahul Mishra, Rajeev Ranjan Tiwari, Anil Kumar. Performance Analysis of Half Aged PV Panel under Fixed & Tracking Mode. International Journal of Computational Engineering & Management, 2014, Vol. 17 Issue 3, 36-39, (ISSN Online: 2230-7893)
- Trilok Singh Bisoniya, Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar. Cooling Potential Evaluation of Earth-Air Heat Exchanger System for Summer Season. International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (ISSN: 2321-0869), Volume-2, Issue-4, April 2014: pp 309-316.
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. Thermal Performance Evaluation of Modified Active Greenhouse dryer. Journal of Building Physics (ISSN: 1744-2591), Sage Publications. Vol. 37(4) 395–402 (2014) (SCI Impact Factor: 1.204). https://doi.org/10.1177/1744259113496413
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. Design, development and testing of modified greenhouse dryer under natural convection. Heat Transfer Research Begell House (ISSN Print: 1064-2285) Volume 45 (2014) pages 433-451 (SCI Impact Factor: 0.930) DOI: 10.1615/HeatTransRes.2014006993
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. Performance evaluation of Greenhouse dryer with Opaque North Wall. Heat and Mass Transfer (ISSN: 0947-7411) Springer, Vol. 50: 493-500 (2014). SCI Impact Factor: 1,233. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00231-013-1256-2
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. Solar Greenhouse Drying: A Review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (ISSN: 1364-0321), Volume 29: 905–910 (2014). (SCI Impact Factor: 8.05) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2013.08.084
- Prashant Baredar, Mukesh Pandey, Savita Dixit and Anil Kumar. Power productivity enhancement using performance analysis of biomass gasifier at energy park, RGTU Bhopal (MP, India). Agric Eng Int: CIGR Journal (ISSN: 16821130). Vol. 15, No.3 127-135 (2013).
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. Historical Review and Recent Trends in Solar Drying Systems. International Journal of Green Energy (Taylor & Francis) (ISSN: 1543-5075), 10:690-738 (2013). (SCI Impact Factor: 2.069)
- Anil Kumar, Om Prakash, Ajay Kaviti and Abhishek Tomar. Experimental Analysis of Greenhouse Dryer in No-Load Conditions. Journal of Environmental Research and Development (ISSN: PARIS ISSN 0973-6921) Vol. 7 No. 4, (2013):1399-1406 (SCI Impact Factor: 0.607)
- Om Prakash and Anil Kumar. ANFIS Prediction Model of a Modified Active Greenhouse Dryer in No-Load conditions in the Month of January. International Journal of Advanced Computer Research, Vol.3 No.1:220-223, 2013 (Impact Factor: 1.863)
- Trilok Singh Bisoniya, Anil Kumar, Prashant Baredar. Experimental and analytical studies of earth–air heat exchanger (EAHE) systems in India: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (ISSN: 1543-5075). 19 (2013) 238–246. SCI Impact Factor: 8.05
- Atul Sharma, Jaya Srivastava, Sanjay Kumar Kar, Anil Kumar. Wind energy status in India a short review. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews (ISSN: 1543-5075). Vol. 16 (02) (2012), 1157-1164. (SCI Impact Factor: 6.5)
- Ramkiran, B., Prashant Baredar and Anil Kumar. Techno Economic Evaluation of a Solar Powered Energy System for Powering Reverse Osmosis. International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 4, Issue, 05 (2012), pp.192-195. (ISSN: 0975-833X)
- Ravi Gupta, G N Tiwari, Anil Kumar, Yadvika Gupta. Calculation of Total Solar Fraction for Different Orientation of Greenhouse Using 3D-Shadow Analysis in Auto-CAD. Energy and Buildings (ISSN: 0378-7788) 47 (2012) 27–34. (SCI Impact Factor: 2.809)
- Anil Kumar, Rajesh Mandapati. Designing and Lifecycle Assessment of SPV System for Conference Hall at Dept. of Energy, MANIT, Bhopal. International Journal of Wind and Renewable Energy (ISSN:2277-3975), (2012)1((2)13), 79-83.
- Trilok Singh Bisoniya, S.P.S. Rajput, Prashant Baredar, Anil Kumar. Experimental Thermal Performance Analysis of Modified Indirect Evaporative Cooler. International Journal of Applied Engineering, 2 (2012) 1-7. (ISSN: 2010-4391).
- Abhishek Sharma, Vishnu Prashad & Anil Kumar. Numerical Simulation of Pelton Turbine Nozzle for Different Shapes of Spear. Material Science Research India Vol. 8 (1) 53-63 Jun 2011. (ISSN: 0973-3469)
- T. S. Bisoniya, S.P.S. Rajput & Anil Kumar. Comparative thermal analysis of theoretical and experimental studies of modified indirect evaporative cooler having cross flow heat exchanger with one fluid mixed and the other unmixed. International Journal of Energy & Environment. Vol. 2(5) (2011), 921-932. (ISSN 2076-2909)
- Om Prakash, Anil Kumar, T. Ravikiran and A. K. Kavithi. Anifis Based Model for Reduction of Failure Frequency in Capative Power Plant. Archives of Applied Science Research. Vol. 3 (1) (2011), 52-64. (ISSN: 0975-508X)
- Prashant Baredar, Hitesh Kr. Khare, Anil Kumar & R.P. Karsoliya. Wind resource assessment and site analysis at Rajiv Gandhi Technological University, Bhopal (India). Journal of Environmental Research and Development. Vol. 05 (04) (2011), 997-1003. (Impact Factor: 0.607) (ISSN: PARIS ISSN 0973-6921)
- Prashant Baredar, Jitendra Kumar, Anil Kumar, Shankar Kumar and Ajeet Kumar Giri. Effect of the extrusion process parameter. Material Science Research India. Vol. 7 (2) (2010), 467-476. (ISSN: 0973-3469)
- Prashant Baredar, Anil Kumar, Sandeep Jaiswal and Shankar Kumar. A review of various approaches to optimize the solar air heater. Current World Environment (ISSN: 0973-4929). Vol. 5 (2) 361-364 (2010).
- Anil Kumar and G.N. Tiwari. Effect of mass on convective mass transfer coefficient during onion flakes drying. Journal of Food Engineering (ISSN: 0260-8774). Vol. 79 (4), 2007, 1337-1350. (SCI Impact Factor: 2.845)
- Anil Kumar and G.N. Tiwari. Thermal modeling and parametric study of a forced convection greenhouse drying system for jaggery: an experimental validation. International Journal of Agricultural Research. Vol. 1 (3): (2006), 265-279. (ISSN: 2152-2553)
- Anil Kumar, G. N. Tiwari, Subodh Kumar and Mukesh Pandey. Role of greenhouse technology in agricultural engineering. International Journal of Agricultural Research 1(4) (2006), 364-372. (ISSN: 2152-2553)
- Anil Kumar and G. N. Tiwari. Thermal modeling of a natural convection greenhouse drying system for jaggery: An experimental validation. Solar Energy (ISSN: 0038-092X) 80 (2006), 1135-1144. (SCI Impact Factor: 3.433)
- Anil Kumar and G. N. Tiwari. Effect of shape and size on convective mass transfer coefficient during greenhouse drying (GHD) of jaggery. Journal of Food Engineering (ISSN: 0260-8774). Vol. 73, Issue 2 March 2006, 121-134. (SCI Impact Factor: 2.845).
- D. Gangacharyulu, Rajeev Kumar Sharma, K.B. Dora and Anil Kumar. Thermal Performance Evaluation of Closed Air Circuit Aircooled (CACA) Heat Exchangers for High Rated Electrical Motors – A Case Study. International Journal of Heat Exchangers. 1524-5608/Vol V (2004), 221-238. (ISSN: 1524-5608).
- Environmental Science: Fundamental, Ethics & Laws, 2013 Edition Authored by Ashish Shukla, Renu Singh and Anil Kumar, IK International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., (ISBN: 9789382332848).
- Biofuels and Bioenergy (BICE2016) Edited by S. Suresh, Anil Kumar, Renu Singh, Ashish Shukla and C.M. Krishna, International Conference, Bhopal, India, 23-25 February 2016. Publish from Springer Publication. ISBN 978-3-319-47257-7. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-47257-7
- Solar Drying Technology: Design, Testing, Modeling, Economics, and Environment, Editors: Om Prakash and Anil Kumar, Springer Publication. ISBN 978-981-10-3833-4. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-3833-4
- Solar Desalination Technology: Design, Testing, Modeling, Economics, and Environment Editors: Anil Kumar and Om Prakash. ISBN 978-981-13-6887-5 (e-Book), ISSN 1865-3537 (electronic) Springer Publication. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6887-5.
- Energy Management: Conservation and Audits, 1st Edition Authored by Anil Kumar, Om Prakash, Prashant Singh Chauhan, Samsher, CRC Press, June 12, 2020 Forthcoming, ISBN 9780367343835
- Energy Environment Ecology and Society, 2010 Edition, Authored by Anil Kumar and K. Sudhakar, B S Publication (ISBN: 978-81-7800-257-6).
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering, 2012 Edition, Authored by Anil Kumar, and K. Sudhakar, B S Publication (ISBN: 978-93-81075-58-6).
- Advance Internal Combustion Engine, 2014 Edition, Authored by K. Sudhakar, and Anil Kumar B S Publication, (ISBN: 978-93-83635-06-1).
- Manufacturing Process, 2017 Edition, Authored by Bhupendra Gupta, Mukesh Pandey, Anil Kumar, Dhanpat Rai Publishing Company (P) Ltd., New Delhi-India (ISBN: 978-93-5216-171-3).
Last Updated : 2020-03-07 22:47:17